Thursday 5 March 2009

Whisper in the wind

Hush!
Can you hear it?
Can you hear it?
If you lean a little closer,
if you lie a little still,
you can hear it.
Its in the wind,
its in the breeze.
and think its saying my name.
When I feel alone,
I close my eyes and
shut out the world's noise.
I hear you whisper my name
and I know am not alone.

PS: am sorry i can't go on with the story, i thought i could but am afraid my thoughts run a lot faster than i can write, it get's frustrating and may be am just lazy, i don't know but i feel i can say more in a poem than i ever could in a story.

9 comments:

  1. Whoa. This sounds almost uncannily like me. I wrote something similar a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have liked!

    *Don't give up on the stories though, you were meant to tell them. From when we was little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful
    soft and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what you mean when you say you feel you can say more in a poem. It's beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love poetry..i live for poetry(ok not really) I love your poems. They rock..

    So you and Princess know each other...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Princess beez my my little sister.
    Thanks guys

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you write so so beautifully and still you minister to a lost soul like mine. I'm not alone...

    ReplyDelete