Was tagged by Prettylyf. Had done something similar earlier but I'll try to make this different.
The Rules are:-
We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- Unless I'm dining with someone, I can't eat without having something to read. Even if its the ingredients on a cereal box. I just have to read something.
- I sometimes count words in sentences, especially if I like the way it sounds. Don't ask me why, I don't know either.
- Don't like shopping, much to my mom's chagrin.
- Don't like talking much either. Sometimes I just need to share silence with someone.
- I love to let go sometimes. Let the little child in me get out. Unfortunately, its only a certain kind of people who can set it free. So I love them for that.
- I love it when someone hugs me just because. (not those stereotype hugs you get every time you meet someone)
- Love it when I find a really nice book.(You know how hard it is to come across one)
- I love the laughter of a child. It doesn't have the restraints of worry or care. Its a beautiful sound.
Okay, done my lot so I'm tagging: Lulu, 27th Comrade, Sparkle, jaybabe, pea, mafudian, be silent, rae.