- I love cartoons. Still hate it when I miss Sesame street on t.v. (I know it sounds childish but every one has a little kid inside, mine just comes out this way).
- I love words but i guess you know that already.
- I love milk. Something about it just relaxes me. (You can add that to childish trait no.2 but that's okay).
- I can hardly wait to get to heaven. There are lots of questions I'd like to ask God and then there are the several people I'd like to meet. Like Jesus(still don't know why He'd love someone like me),Paul, David, Thomas, Noah. Then I'd like to ask Jonah what it was like to be in the belly of a fish for three days and did he actually think he could run away from God? (Interesting question, considering that I've tried several times).
- I started sunday school in my backyard when we wouldn't go to church. I'd gather the neighbourhood kids and preach. I was six then. That kid disappeared for a while, she's only just coming back. Told you can 't run away from God for long.When you try to, you get swallowed by a fish. Ask Jonah.
- I find it extremely repulsive when people spit in public. It's bad enough when a guy does it, but when it's a lady, it's absolutely atrocious.
- I hate pornography and what it does to people especially my age. I want to help the youth my age overcome it. Want to get people to open up and stop struggling with it. Get help and move on. They don't have to be bound by it. So anyone need help, don't let shame or silence keep you in chains. "Shame can be defined as trying to hide what God's trying to uncover and heal"Archbishop Henry Orombi. Willing to help anyone who wants to let it go.
I guess that's it about me. I know am late but am going to tag prettylyf and scotchbiscuits anyway.