Monday 7 May 2007

Thank You

The cut off points came out today. It seems like I haven't made it for law on government sponsorship not that I expected it but there's something about keeping hope alive that keeps you going on. My first reaction was remorse. I wanted to cry, felt like I'd failed and then I remember who You are and I know You've never yet failed me.

How many times, have I felt like my situation was the end of the world and found that You were only working things out in the background for my good. You see Your word says in Romans 8:28 that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose.

So I know that You're going to use this for my good because Jeremiah 29:11 says that You alone know the plans You have for me, plans to bring me prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future I hope for. Your plans are to prosper me I believe and so however unclear my future looks like, I know that You have it in Your hands.

Numbers 23:19 says that You're not a man to lie, a human who changes His mind, whatever You promise You do, You speak and it is done. Right now I choose to thank You because I know You've already prepared my future for me. That some how You've given me a course and a University. That somehow You've already provided all my tuition fees. I thank You. I thank You. I thank You, praise and glorify You, Honour You, love You, exalt You. You alone are worthy.